KCSE Results 2017 www.knec.ac.ke – Check Your Result Online Or SMS
The 2017 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) results are officially out.
- Candidates who sat for the exams can now access and check their KCSE results
- One way is via SMS by sending their index number using the sms code 22252
- They can also visit the KNEC portal
Candidates who sat for the exams can now check their KCSE results via SMS by sending their index number through the SMS code 22252.
The candidates can as well access their results by visiting the KNEC portal later in the day when it will be updated.
Better yet, the candidates can get their results in their respective secondary schools soonest by tomorrow.
According to the results announced by Education Cabinet Secretary Dr. Fred Matiang’i, public school’s performance has significantly improved as compared to previous years
Send your Index number to 22252 for Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom network.
Steps to Check KCSE Results 2017:
- Visit the Official website or click the link given below.
- Click on the tab ‘KCSE Results’ in Homepage.
- Select the year and enter your Index number and Click on Submit button.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check it and save it for further reference
Check KCSE Results 2017 here– Available Now