Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Dates & Centres
2018 GSU Recruitment – 2018 Administration Police Recruitment – Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
2018 Kenya Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Kenya police recruitment 2018
Kenya army recruitment 2018
Kenya police pass out 2018
kdf pass out date 2018
kdf recruitment 2018
Kenya defence forces recruitment 2018
kdf recruitment 2018 dates and centres
kdf pass out 2018
when is the next recruitment of Kenya police
Kenya police recruitment 2018/2019
Kenya police pass out 2018
Kenya police recruits news
Kenya police training period
national police service latest news
Kenya police recruitment dates 2018
kenya wildlife recruitment 2018
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Dates and Centres has not been advertised.
please check back soon.
Coming soon – Kenya police recruitment Kenya police recruitment 2018 Kenya police passout 2018 Kenya police salary Kenya police recruitment 2018/2019 Kenya police recruits news 2018 Kenya police passout 2018 Kenya police recruitment application form Kenya wildlife recruitment 2018
2017 Kenya Police Recruitment 2017 Recruitment Dates and Centres – Recruitment will commence on 11th May 2017 from 8.00am to 5.00pm at the listed Constituency based Recruitment Centres below!
- Kenya Police Jobs – Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications Police Jobs in Kenya – Latest Kenyan Police Jobs – Kenya Police Jobs Blog – Admin Police Jobs Kenya – GSU Police Jobs Kenya – Recce Squad Jobs
- *Police Recruitment – Download Application Forms Here – 2017 Kenya Police Application Forms*
- *** Kenya Prisons Service – Recruitment of Prison Constables and Cadets ***
- *2017 Kenya Police Recruitment – Download Application Forms Here – 2017 Kenya Police Application Forms*
10000 Police Jobs in Kenya (Recruitment of Police Constables) 2017Advertisement of Police Jobs in Kenya: Pursuant to Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27(8); 232; 246(3); 246(4), of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service Commission Act and Section 7 (3) of National Police Service Commission Recruitment and Appointment Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
National Police Service – Recruitment of Police Constables 2017 Advertisement
1. Kenya Police Jobs: Entry Requirements
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physically, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Offficers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.Note:1. Result slips shall not be accepted.
2. An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
2. Kenya Police Recruitment – Gender Balance & Diversity
The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
3. Police Jobs in Kenya: Application Submission
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from:
- The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
- The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- Nearest Huduma Centres
Forms can also be downloaded from; www.npsc.go.ke, www.kenyapolice.go.ke, www.mygov.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.ke. Also see the links below and above to download the police jobs application forms.Kenya Police Recruitment – Download Application Forms Here – 2017 Kenya Police Application
All applications must be submitted in duplicate, accompanied with the following documents:
a. A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials;
b. A copy of the national I/D;
c. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate;
Applicants must present themselves at the recruitment centre with the duly completed form on the day of the recruitment exercise
Kenya Police Recruitment – Note
1. Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment centre.
2. Applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
Kenya Police Jobs: Date and Places of Recruitment
The recruitment exercise will be held on Thursday May 11th, 2017 starting at 8:00am to 5.00pm at the following Constituency-based Recruitment Centres.
Note that some constituencies as shown below have more than one recruitment centre, purely on account of logistical reasons.
Be sure to check and ensure you get the right recruitment venue and date below.
Details of 2017 Kenya Police Recruitment – Dates and places of Kenya Police Recruitment – May 11th at 8am – 5pm; See list of recruitment centres below.