KMTC Higher Diploma in Nurse Anesthetist Course For September Intake 2016
KMTC Higher Diploma in Nurse Anesthetist Course for September Intake 2016
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) has advertised Higher Diploma in Nurse Anesthetist Course for September Intake 2016. The college in line with her continuous endeavor to introduce market driven courses to address emerging and re-emerging health challenges, hereby advertises for the second cohort of students for the Higher Diploma in Nurse Anesthetist course which will commence in September 2016. Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates for admission into this course.
The deadline for the receipt of applications for this course shall be Thursday 30th June 2016. In case you need help on the online application process please call the following telephone numbers 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723004569, 0723004516
The college would wish to advise members of the public that applications for the Pre-Service 2016/2017 academic year closed on Tuesday 31st May 2016. Please ignore any other information to the contrary.
1. Applications will be done ONLINE by visiting the KMTC website and clicking on the Portal-Apply link. Detailed online application procedure can be downloaded from the KMTC website.
2. Prospective candidates are advised to make soft copies of their National ID (both sides), Diploma certificate and Nursing Council of Kenya registration certificate. You will be required to upload these documents during the application process.
3. Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of KShs. 2,022 OR US$ 50 for non-Kenyans payable via M-Pesa using the paybill No. 964150. The account number shall be the candidates National ID Number.
4. Application fee does not guarantee admission
5. Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact.